We spend nearly one-third of our lives asleep. Getting a sufficient amount of high-quality sleep is critically important for our overall health and well-being, and yet it's estimated that one out of every three adults doesn't get enough sleep. From technology distractions and work demands, to parenting and managing relationships, there are myriad challenges to getting a good night's rest.
The fact remains that getting high-quantity and high-quality sleep decreases the likelihood of chronic disease and premature death, improve accuracy and performance, and positively affect your mood and thus, your relationships. So how do we build this into our already busy lives?
Henry Kellem’s Science of Sleep webinar will teach you to:
- Understand why sleep is so critical for each and every one of us
- What are sleep cycles and the stages of sleep we go through nightly
- Understand what happens during sleep and why both quantity and quality are important factors for each night of rest.
- Identify the impact of chronic sleep deprivation on health outcomes and everyday performance.
- Describe the effects of caffeine, alcohol, technology, and environment on sleep.
- How to optimize your body to fall asleep faster and what to do if you wake up in the middle of the night
- Implement morning and evening rituals for improved performance and sleep.