At a time when many people are holding themselves to new year’s resolutions and striving to stop things or achieve things, gratitude is more about stepping back to look at what’s around you and appreciating that, rather than striving to do or have something different.
Sometimes it takes something like a global pandemic to shine a light on the things that are important to us. The things that we took for granted, like hugs, hand-shakes, shopping with the family, dining out, or simply being in the close proximity of other people.
Henry Kellem’s life changing webinar Change Your Life with Gratitude, will show you:
- That though we are currently isolated, we’re not necessarily in isolation.
- That though we are alone, we need not be lonely, and we can support each other through this.
- A different perspective. To feel a little bit more okay with where we’re at right now even if we’re not okay.
By regularly practicing gratitude you will achieve:
- Stronger immune system, less bothered by aches and pains, lower blood pressure, and better sleep
- More positive emotions, increased vitality, greater optimism, and happiness
- Greater social bonds with people around you. Sharing gratitude leads us to feeling less lonely, feeling more compassionate towards ourselves and others
You will learn that gratitude is:
- More than simply being grateful to others for doing good to us.
- About noticing and appreciating positive things around us/in our lives and embedding that as part of our day-to-day approach to life.
- Really about cultivating a whole new attitude/way of seeing things.
You will learn Seven Scientifically Proven Benefits of Gratitude that will motivate you to give thanks year-round.