Join Henry Kellem for a Masterclass that will help you transform your life by learning the tools that would teach you how to tackle daily stressors in order to achieve physical and mental wellbeing, inner happiness, and harmony with yourself (balance of your mind, body and soul).
In This 7.5-Hours Masterclass, You’ll Discover:
• Why your brain health matters. Get inspired like never before to take your brain health into your hands, where it belongs!
• The big lie we were told about our brains. Learn about neuroplasticity, the brain's remarkable capacity to change throughout our lifetimes.
• How brain responds to stressful situation. Learn easy and effective tools to help manage stress and worry.
• Power of gratitude. To feel a little bit more okay with where we’re at right now even if we’re not okay.
• Amazing benefits of gratitude. You’ll develop stronger immune system, have less aches and pains, lower blood pressure, better sleep and you will feel less stressed and better about yourself.
• How expressing gratitude will create stronger social bonds with people around you. Sharing gratitude will make us feel less lonely and more compassionate towards ourselves and others.
• The power of Deep Breathing. Because of its amazing benefits, learning how to connect with your breath is a great way to unlock the full potential of your body and your mind.
• Deep breathing techniques to calm and energize.
• Benefits of Deep Breathing. You will be able to relax more and more with every breath and, at the same time, you will improve your health, gain mood boost and increase the quality of your sleep.
• The Secret World of Sleep: You will understand what happens during sleep and why both quantity and quality are important factors for each night of rest.
• The Surprising Science of the mind at rest. You will become familiar with the sleep cycles and the stages of sleep we go through nightly.
• The impact of chronic sleep deprivation on health outcomes and everyday performance. An ongoing lack of sleep has been closely associated with hypertension, heart attacks and strokes, obesity, diabetes, depression and anxiety, decreased brain function, memory loss, weakened immune system, lower fertility rates and psychiatric disorders.
• How to optimize your body to fall asleep faster and what to do if you wake up in the middle of the night. Don’t let tossing and turning rob you of the shut-eye you need. Implement daily rituals for improved performance and sleep.
• The importance of telomeres in human health and aging. You will take a deep dive with us as we look at what telomeres are, why they shorten with age, how to lengthen them and how to know if yours should be cause for concern.
• That we have more control of our telomeres than we previously thought. You will learn about the importance of lifestyle as a crucial determinant of telomere length and telomerase function.
• How to lengthen telomeres with diet, exercise, sleep and stress reduction.